2 bedroom property for saleGrasmere Road, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0DW
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms / Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazed / Oil Central Heating
- Gardens / Off Road Parking
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, lounge, dining room, new kitchen, new bathroom, inner hall, two bedrooms and a conservatory. The property benefits from oil central heating and double glazing. There are gardens to the front with a driveway providing off road parking leading to the rear garden. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office, leave Knott End via Lancaster Road, proceed a short distance before turning left onto Grasmere Road, following the road along a short distance where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 15'8'' X 12'2'' (4.78 X 3.71m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric fire, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 12'3'' x 8'5'' (3.73 x 2.57m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Inner Hall: Loft access.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 8'5'' x 9'3'' (2.57 x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, newly fitted kitchen in white comprising of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, splash back tiling, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 13'11'' x 10'4'' (3.99 x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, four door mirror fronted wardrobe, telephone point, radiator.
Dining Room: (Could be used as a bedroom if required) Approx sizes 9'2'' x 10'4'' (2.79 x 3.15m) Aluminum patio doors to the conservatory, cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler, coved ceiling, radiator.
Conservatory: Approx sizes 10'4'' x 11'9'' (3.15 x 3.58m) Dwarf wall with wooden double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, newly fitted bathroom suite comprising of a panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
Front Garden: Pebble stone front garden area, drive to the side leading to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: Pebble stone rear garden area, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40858116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.