3 bedroom property for saleParksway, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0DA
- Three Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Double Garage / Off Road Parking
- Gardens / Study / No Chain Delay
- Close To Local Amenities / EPC Rating D
- Description: Well presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; to the ground floor, entrance vestibule, lounge, inner hall, dining kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a separate WC. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There are gardens to the front providing ample off road parking with a driveway leading to the double garage and the rear garden. Viewings area strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn left on to Barton Avenue and follow the road till the end. Turn right and then take your first left on to Holmefield Road. Proceed to the end and turn right on to Parksway, the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the front, tile floor, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 15'9'' x 11'7'' (4.80 x 3.53m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, coved ceiling, radiator.
Inner Hall: Telephone point, wood laminate floor.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 20'9'' x 10'6'' (6.32 x 3.20m) UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, wall and base units in white with complementary work surfaces over, splash back tiling, ceramic sink, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for a tumble dryer, plumbed for a dishwasher, tile effect laminate floor, coved ceiling, gas cooker point, extractor fan, concealed lighting, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 10'9'' x 13'7'' (3.28 x 4.14m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall, wood laminate floor, coved ceiling, radiator.
Study: Approx sizes 10'2'' x 10'9'' (3.10 x 3.28m) UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, spindle staircase to the first floor, storage cupboard, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing: UPVC double glazed window to the side.
'L' Shaped: Approx sizes 18'7'' x 9'1'' & 4'1'' x 8'2'' (5.66 x 2.77 & 1.50 x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV point, eaves storage, radiator.
'L' Shaped: Approx sizes 10'0'' x 8'7'' & 4'5'' x 4'1'' (3.05 x 2.62 & 1.35 x 1.24m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, over stair storage, TV point, radiator.
First Floor WC: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator.
Front Garden: Shale front garden area with flower and shrub displays, hard standing area, driveway with gated access to the side and rear garden and double garage.
Garage: Approx sizes 19'1'' x 16'2'' (5.39 x 4.93m) Double garage with two up and over doors, power and light laid on.
Rear Garden: Garden shed, green house, panel fence surround..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40858179.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR12A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.