2 bedroom property for saleRosemount Avenue, Preesall, FY6 0EY
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Corner Plot / Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Amenities, EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Preesall. The property has been refurbished throughout and briefly comprises; lounge, two bedrooms, conservatory and bathroom. There are gardens to the front side and rear of the property and a single garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed Viewing is strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, take the fourth turning on the left onto Pilling Lane then take the first turning on the right onto Rosemount Avenue, the property is situated a short distance along on the left hand side.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
entrance Hall: Loft access, laminate floor, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 14'8 x 11'2 (4.47 x 3.40) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted electric fire, TV point, window seat, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'4 x 9'7 ( 4.67 x 2.92) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV point.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'9 x 8'4 (2.97 x 2.51) UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, double shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Kitchen: Approx 11'7 x 9'8 (3.53 x 2.95) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with worktops over, electric oven, five ring hob with extractor hood, stainless steel sink, wall mounted gas fired boiler, plumbed for washer, radiator, plumbed for dishwasher.
Conservatory: Approx 9'1 x 11'5 (2.77 x 3.48) UPVC double glazed conservatory,UPVC double glazed door to the rear, wall light.
Garden: The front and side gardens are laid to lawn with shrub borders, gated access to the rear garden, external tap. Double drive leading to the single garage.
Garage: Approx 17'1 x 10'6 (5.18 x 3.20) Single garage with up and over door, power and light laid on,
Rear Garden: Decking area with panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40858215.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROS8B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.