4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Close, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0RF
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage / Gardens / Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating C / Part Exchange Available
- Description: ***** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED ***** A beautiful and well maintained modern four bedroom detached family house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location adjacent to the local coastal walks with stunning views. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, ground floor cloak room, lounge, dining room, large fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor there is a landing area, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Externally there are garden areas to the front, side and rear, and to the front there is a double driveway and single integral garage with up and over door. Benefits for the property include a gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing and no chain delay. Viewings are highly recommended but strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village taking the third left hand turn onto Grasmere Road, take the third left onto Hawkshead Road and continue along for some distance then turn left onto Willow Close.
Entrance Hall: Spindle staircase to the first floor, under stairs storage, ceiling spot lamps, UPVC double glazed entrance door, radiator
Cloak Room: UPVC double glazed frosted port hole window to the front, two piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling spot lamps, radiator.
Lounge: Approx sizes 6m x 3.4m (19'8" x 11'1") (Measured into bay) UPVC double glazed square bay window to the front, electric flame effect fire, T.V. point, telephone point, coved ceiling, radiator, glazed panelled double doors leading to:
Dining Room: Approx sizes 3.3m x 3m (10'9" x 9'10") UPVC double glazed French door providing access to the rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 5.9m x 3.2m (19'4" x 10'5") UPVC double glazed window to the rear, further UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, a range of high and low level fitted cupboards and drawers with complementary work surfaces together with tiled splash backs. Integrated five ring gas hob, extractor hood, double oven, integral dishwasher, fridge, and freezer. Concealed lighting and ceiling spot lamps, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. UPVC double glazed door to the rear, door giving access to the integral garage, tiled floor and island unit/breakfast bar incorporating fitted cupboards, radiator.
First Floor: Landing, loft access, ceiling spot lamps.
Master Bedroom: Approx sizes 3.7m x 3.4m (12'1" x 11'1") UPVC double glazed window with stunning coastal views, a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers complementary bedside draw units, radiator.
Shower Room: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, a three piece suite comprising of a step-in double shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C., tiled walls, shaver socket, ceiling spot lamps, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 3.3m x 2.8m (10'9" x 9'2") UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV aerial point, telephone point. radiator
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 3.4m x 1.9m (11'1" x 6'2") UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV aerial point, telephone point, radiator
Bedroom Four: Approx sizes 2.8m x 2.3m (9'2" x 7'6") (Plus recess) UPVC double glazed window with stunning coastal views, telephone point, TV aerial point, fitted cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, a four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C and step-in shower cubicle with mixer shower, shaver socket, ceiling spot lamps, extractor, fan, heated towel rail.
External: Lawn front garden area, stone and shrub central display, double drive giving access to the integral garage, and further lawn garden area beyond with brick wall surround and gated access to the rear garden. Enclosed rear lawn rear garden with panel fence surround.
Garage: Up and over door, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, ladder access to loft which is boarded, power, light and water laid on, door to kitchen.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40858257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL8A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.