2 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Street, Derby
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Close To City / Uttoxeter Road Area
- Ideal First Time Buy / Buy To Let
- Viewings Recommended
A larger than average mid terrace property located in a convenient location close to Derby City centre ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The well-presented accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room & fitted kitchen. Viewings recommended.
A larger than average mid terrace property located in a convenient location close to Derby City centre ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The well-presented accommodation comprises of - entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor a semi galleried landing leads to two double bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a low maintenance rear garden. Internal viewing advised.
Having entrance door to the front, period archway, stairs to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Having laminate flooring, original period features, gas central heating radiator, fireplace, window to the front, decorative picture rail and TV point.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.33m x 4.06m )
Having built-in storage cupboards, original period features, laminate floor covering, gas central heating radiator, window to the rear and door to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Fitted with matching storage units and work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, space for Range cooker, door to good size usable cellar, window to the side and door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
A semi-galleried landing with gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Having two windows to the front, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 9' ( 4.04m x 2.74m )
Having window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Large Storage Cupboard
Housing the gas central heating boiler and window to the side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Window to the rear, part tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
To the rear is a pleasant enlcosed area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40858593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.