4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Walk, Cromford, MATLOCK
- * PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE *
- Spacious Four Bedroomed Property
- Front and Rear Gardens and Garage
- Internal Inspection is Recommended
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Spacious FOUR bedroomed Semi-Detached property with accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, ground floor Bedroom, galley style Kitchen to the ground floor and three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear of the property.
* * PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE * * Spacious FOUR bedroomed Semi-Detached property with accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, ground floor Bedroom, galley style Kitchen to the ground floor and three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear of the property as well as a separate detached garage in block. The property has UPVC double glazing and radiator central heating. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
With radiator, stairs off to first floor accommodation, UPVC double glazed door to front and UPVC double glazed window panel to front.
Lounge Area measuring 13' 2" into recess x 13' 8" and Dining Area measuring 8' 11" x 8' 9" . This L-shaped room has two radiators and UPVC double glazed windows to side and front, understairs storage cupboard, dado rail and coal effect gas fire with marble effect hearth, insert and surround.
Ground Floor Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Galley Style Kitchen 20' 7" x 6' 5" minimum ( 6.27m x 1.96m minimum )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, breakfast bar, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, laminate style flooring, integrated four ring gas hob with electric oven below, integrated dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed door to rear, radiator and space for appliances i.e tumble dryer, fridge freezer and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
With access to loft space above and UPVC double glazed window to side. Landing gives access to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 13' 6" maximum to back of wardrobes ( 3.02m x 4.11m maximum to back of wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes (some mirrored), radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 6' 6" minimum not into recess ( 1.88m x 1.98m minimum not into recess )
With radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front and storage area over stairwell.
With three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and wc, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with steps up from the rear of the property to slab patio area and further steps up to lawn and beyond that, a decked patio area. There are two timber sheds and the rear is enclosed. To the front of the property there is a path from the pavement and garden giving access to the front door. There is also a separate garage in a block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40862103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.