3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingston Avenue, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £210,000
- Spacious chain free detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, conservatory, utility, c/h & d/g
- Garage, front & good sized rear garden
- Very well presented throughout
- Sought after coastal village location
A VERY WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with conservatory, utility room, garage, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION. VIEWING RECOMMENDED. CHAIN FREE.
A VERY WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with conservatory, utility room, garage, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to front, two radiators, loft access.
Lounge 23' 11" max into bay x 12' ( 7.29m max into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, two radiators, TV point.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to
Utility Room 10' 6" x 3' 10" ( 3.20m x 1.17m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and upright freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to side.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
UPVC construction with French doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max into bay incl cupboards x 11' 6" ( 3.84m max into bay incl cupboards x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
UPVC French doors to conservatory, radiator.
This room is currently being used as a dining room.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Low level suite, radiator, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Garage 15' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.84m )
Up and over door, light and power, UPVC side door and window to garden.
Lawn, pathway to front door, driveway with space for three cars.
Good sized fully enclosed garden, mainly lawned, shed, greenhouse.
Proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, straight over into Lawn Avenue / Caister Road, straight over the roundabout by the stadium into the village, over first mini roundabout and at the next mini roundabout turn right into Beach Road, left into Allendale Road, left into Kingston Avenue and the property is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40864047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.