2 bedroom park home for sale11 Westgate Park, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7QP
Under Offer £95,000
- Fully furnished to a contemporary style
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
- Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
- Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Plots: 107
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Residents Association
One of the larger parks in the Turners Parks Group, Westgate Park is attractively located on the outskirts of Sleaford town centre, on the edge of the scenic Lincolnshire Fens. A bus stop immediately outside the park entrance provides easy access to the town, with Sleaford train station under a mile away. The park has an excellent community feel bolstered by the active Residents Association.
The Hayden Classic are one of Tingdene's superb quality entry level homes. The home offers a cross lounge, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with vaulted ceilings, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
The range offers two models, the Hayden and for those who want the style, but more luxury, the Hayden Classic. Perfect, creative, spacious for today's discerning customer.
• Roughcast exterior finish (with Canexel features to the Hayden Classic)
• Feature double entrance doors with a side gable and glazed apex feature to the Hayden Classic (single door with no apex to the Hayden)
• PVCu double glazed windows with full length walk-in bay windows to lounge
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
• Interior design package flowing throughout the home
• Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer (with integrated dishwasher to Hayden Classic)
• Washing machine space
• 2 double bedrooms, master offering walk-in wardrobe
• Separate bathroom
• Fully furnished to a contemporary style
• LED lighting to Hayden Classic walk-in wardrobe
• Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
• Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• 10 year 'insurance backed' warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGW11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.