3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheyne Close, Ware
Sold STC £435,000
- Semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Large corner plot gardens
- Garage and driveway
William H Brown offer this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home with LARGE CORNER PLOT GARDENS and potential for extension (stpp). Located just a short walk from highly regarded primary schools and amenities. CHAIN FREE!
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door and window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, wood-effect flooring and fitted storage cupboard. Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Staircase rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator and feature gas fireplace with stone surround. Bespoke fitted storage units, fitted carpet flooring, coving to ceiling, television point and power points.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 8' 2" ( 4.14m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit plus hob with extractor over. Integrated 'Bosch' eye-level double oven plus space for fridge-freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Laminate tile flooring, tiled walls and power points.
Re-fitted shower room with suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level wc and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wall mounted heated towel rail, laminate tile flooring, tiled walls and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Doors to bedrooms and access to loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" to wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.58m to wardrobes x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet flooring, television point and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and power points.
Large and mature corner-plot gardens commencing with a decked area wick overlooks the garden. Predominately laid to lawn with mature plant, tree and shrub borders. Enclosed by fencing and mature shrubs. Two timber garden sheds, greenhouse and vegetable patch. Access to garage and gated side access.
'Up-and-over' door, power and light connected. Double glazed window and door to side aspect.
Providing off street parking.
Laid to gravel with mature shrubs.
This delightful family home enjoys an enviable position nestled within a cul-de-sac location with large corner-plot gardens. Huge potential for extension (stpp) and located just a short walk from excellent primary schools and local amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40865520.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.