7 bedroom detached villa for saleAn Taigh Osda, Bruichladdich, Isle of Islay, PA49 7UN
- Reception Hall
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen. Utility Area.
- 2 WC's. Laundry Room.
- Store. Cold Room.
- 6 Bedrooms (all en-suite)
- Annexe - Lounge on open plan with kitchen, bedroom & shower room.
- Fully Double Glazed. Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Garden ground to the front and back. Two large timber garages.
- Breathtaking views across Loch Indaal.
AN TAIGH OSDA
ISLE OF ISLAY
Situated on the sea front of this very attractive village, which is less than a 20 minute drive from Port Ellen and made famous by the Bruichladdich Distillery which is within walking distance, this substantial DETACHED VILLA boasts the most breathtaking of views across Loch Indaal towards the Paps of Jura.
Recently refurbished to a very high standard of appointment, without losing any of its period charm, the accommodation comprises bright, airy, well proportioned rooms comprising entrance vestibule, attractive reception hall, huge sitting room with stunning views, splendid dining room with similar view to that of the sitting room, fully equipped modern kitchen, laundry room and utility areas providing excellent storage space as well as having two WC. An attractive carpeted staircase leads to the first floor having four exquisite double bedrooms all of which have en-suite facilities and beautifully decorated, as are the two largest bedrooms on the second floor.
This property also has the bonus of a self contained Annexe situated and accessed at the rear of the property comprising an open plan lounge and fitted kitchen on the ground floor with a spacious double bedroom and shower room on the upper floor.
Neat and easily managed the garden grounds comprise two areas of lawn interspersed with mature colourful shrubs leading up to a sandstone flagged terrace from which to enjoy the stunning views. At the rear of the property is a larger area of lawn and drying green as well as access to two large timber garages.
One of the finest houses to come on the market for some time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRAHA04-t-1259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.