6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldswong Terrace, Nottingham
- Victorian Semi-detached
- Three Storey
- Six Bedrooms and Two Recpetion Rooms
- Bathroom Plus Additional Shower Room
- Walking Distance to Nottingham City Centre
- No Upward Chain
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this Victorian semi-detached property situated within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. This spacious property offers six bedrooms spread over three floors with the potential to to be converted into 3/4 self contained flats.
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this Victorian semi-detached property situated within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. This spacious property offers six bedrooms spread over three floors with two reception rooms and has the potential to to be converted into 3/4 self contained flats. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Door leading in from the front elevation and gives access through to the entrance hall.
With door to front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" Max x 13' 8" Plus Bay ( 3.89m Max x 4.17m Plus Bay )
With double glazed bay fronted window.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 12' 6" Plus Door Recess ( 3.33m x 3.81m Plus Door Recess )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to side, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door giving access to the rear garden.
Second Reception Room 13' 1" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.99m x 3.23m Max )
Situated on the ground floor with double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via the entrance hall with wall mounted radiator and gives access to four bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 7' 11" Max x 6' 11" ( 2.41m Max x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted single radiator.
Bedroom 13' 1" Max x 10' 8" ( 3.99m Max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 16' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.05m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace with exposed brick insert and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with a single wall mounted radiator.
Situated on the first floor with double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps plus electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, separate WC and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the first floor landing and gives access to a further three bedrooms and additional shower room.
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 13' 2" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a single wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property is a garage with up and over doors.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear court yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.