3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Cyrus Road, Colchester
Sold STC £360,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Spacious Accommodation
Detached bungalow situated within the heart of St Johns.
Detached bungalow situated within the heart of St Johns comprising of three bedrooms, main family bathroom, spacious L Shaped room, kitchen, front and rear gardens and also a garage.
Entrance Door To:-
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin. radiator.
Lounge 22' 6" max x 18' 11" ( 6.86m max x 5.77m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, electric fire.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, comprising of a one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks, extractor hood, tiled flooring, range of eye and base level units, integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, door to the garden,
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.00m )
Door to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath, electric shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lawn area, drive and access to the garage.
Garage 16' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.41m )
Electric up and over door, power and light, double glazed window to the rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine.
Side access, enclosed by panel fencing, shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40870791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.