2 bedroom park home for sale67 Cotswold Manor Country Park, Stratford Bridge, Tewkesbury, GL20 6HD
- Integrated appliances to contemporary kitchen
- Central heating
- PVCu double glazed windows and doors with 4 bay windows
- Fire Mantel and surround with electric fire
- Full interior lighting
• Plots: 84
• Age Limit: 45+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
With the Cotswolds to the east and the Malvern Hills to the west, Cotswold Manor Country Park is surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. Located 4 miles from Tewkesbury, 15 miles from Cheltenham and 20 miles from Gloucester, its ideally located fro access to each town, with the M50 a few minutes' drive away. A maintenance team is responsible for the upkeep of communal areas and there is a staffed office at the entrance to the park.
The Barnwell combines many popular features in one home, offering an excellent layout. Cross lounge with a separate dining area enhanced with bay windows, leading through to a well equipped kitchen, separate hallway, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, make this a superb home.
• Exterior Render Finish
• PVCu double glazed windows and doors with 4 bay windows
• Double Apex to front
• Double internal glazed doors between lounge/diner and half glazed to kitchen
• Fire Mantel and surround with electric fire
• Built-in hob, oven and extractor hood
• Integrated appliances to contemporary kitchen
• Full interior lighting
• En-suite and walk-in wardrobe (dependent on layout)
• Central heating
• Fully furnished
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CM067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.