3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStables Court, Leverington, Wisbech
Sold STC £270,000
- Luxury detached bungalow situated in a popular cul-de-sac
- Three good sized bedrooms, previously had four bedrooms
- Impressive kitchen/diner with breakfast table
- Spacious double aspect 19 ft lounge
- Ample off road parking & double garage
THE FULL PACKAGE! This luxury modern bungalow has all the space you need with 3 good sized bedrooms (previously had 4), impressive kitchen/diner, 19 ft lounge, en-suite, family bathroom and an extra wc. With ample parking and double garage, this property ticks all the boxes!
THE FULL PACKAGE! Located in a popular cul-de-sac in the popular village of Leverington is this luxury detached bungalow, which is well presented throughout. There are three good sized double bedrooms, with bedroom one benefiting from having an en-suite shower room and bedroom two having multiple fitted units. This bungalow used to have four bedrooms and could possibly be changed back. There is an impressive kitchen/diner with a breakfast table, a built-in double oven and fridge & freezer. The spacious 19 ft lounge is double aspect with a window to the front and double doors to the rear. The family bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin completes the accommodation. There is also an additional wc. Outside there is a front lawn, block paved driveway leading to a double garage and a rear garden with a patio area. This property ticks all the boxes and a viewing is highly advised!
Kitchen / Diner 23' 9" max x 15' 6" max ( 7.24m max x 4.72m max )
Lounge 19' 2" x 16' 3" ( 5.84m x 4.95m )
Bedroom One 15' 6" plus fitted wardrobes x 11' 11" plus door recess ( 4.72m plus fitted wardrobes x 3.63m plus door recess )
Bedroom Two 17' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town and take note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. At the Rising Sun public house turn right into Church Road. Continue along, past the church, and take the second turning right into Woodgate Road. Turn right into Stables Court where the property will be found at the bottom on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40878594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.