1 bedroom flat for salePrince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Benefits from porter services and lift access
- Bright and generous reception room with dining space
- Features well equipped kitchen
- Offers good-sized bedroom with neutral décor
- Excellent location moments from Regent's Park
Situated within a smart residential building this generous one bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location.
Prince Albert Road is moments from the stunning green open spaces of Regent's Park, home of London Zoo, while the shops, bars, coffee houses and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street are also very close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.