2 bedroom flat for saleLordship Park, Stoke Newington, N16
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Beautiful period conversion with a fabulous location
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with attractive wood flooring
- Offers modern reception/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features second bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Provides private section of garden to the rear
- Benefits from ample storage throughout flat
- Recently upgraded electrics including LED recess lights
Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard this fabulous two bedroom flat offers well presented décor with high ceilings throughout and opportunity for great flexible living space.
Lordship Park is situated within easy reach of a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants on Stoke Newington Church Street and moments from the green open spaces of Clissold Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 967655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.