3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByron Road, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £349,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom Semi Detached House
- Excellent location
- Large Lounge/ Diner
- Large Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Approx 100ft garden
- Driveway and garage
Situated in the popular location of Earley comes to the market this 3 bedroom semi detached house. The property has been totally refurbished to a very high standard by the existing vendors, including an extended and re fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with bi foldable doors. An ideal family home.
Situated in the popular location of Earley comes to the market this 3 bedroom semi detached house. The property has been totally refurbished to a very high standard by the existing vendors, including an extended and re fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with bi foldable doors. Ideal family home and viewing's are highly recommended.
Door to front into:
Door to front, hardwood flooring, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Hardwood flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, down lighters and extractor fan.
Lounge/ Diner 28' 3" Max x 12' Max ( 8.61m Max x 3.66m Max )
Bay fronted double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room L-Shaped Room 18' 9" x 17' 6" + 9' 4" x 7' 8" (5.71m x 5.33m + 2.84m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a range of wall and base units with solid oak work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, tiling to water sensitive areas, Neff double electric built in oven, Neff gas hob, stainless steel Neff extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/ freezer, heated tiled flooring, bi foldable doors leading to rear garden, door to hallway.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" Into Bay x 11' 6" ( 4.60m Into Bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer tap, power shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, bamboo flooring, stainless steel heated towel rail, downlighters.
Driveway for 2 cars, pebbled area, enclosed by panel fencing, side access.
Decking area, stairs down to laid to lawn area, large patio area at rear, a range of mature trees and shrubs, pebbled area, large timber shed, enclosed by panel fending.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40881311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE101783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.