Plot for saleHigh Street, Martin, LN4
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Individual Plot For Detached House
- Approx 134 sqm Plus Attic Space
- Large Garden Area To Rear
- Potential For A Second Plot STP
- Central Village Location
- Approval Of Reserved Matters
- Following An Outline Approval
- Dated 11/01/2012
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL BUILDING PLOT WITH POTENTIAL FOR A SECOND PLOT SUBJECT TO PLANNING. Situated toward the centre of this popular village this large plot has the benefit of an existing planning permission on the front part with a further area of extensive garden land behind. The current planning was granted by North Kesteven District Council under reference 11/1348/RESM on 11/01/2012 for approval of reserved matters following an outline approval for the erection of a detached two storey dwelling. The proposed house would provide accommodation extending to some 134 sqm/1,450 sqft plus Second Floor Attic Space. Further information available from the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40882827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.