3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrassmere Way, Pillmere, Saltash
- REDUCED FRON £100,000 TO £95,000
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Three Good Size Bedroom
- Bathroom & Master En Suite
- Living Room with Balcony
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Parking and Private Garden
* 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP * This modern semi detached house is well presented and offers excellent sized accommodation to include, hallway, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner, living room, bathroom & three bedrooms. Featuring a large balcony gardens & off road parking.
* 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP * Set in a popular residential location, this excellent sized semi detached family home is well presented with neutral colour schemes and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, a modern fitted kitchen with defined dining area, a large living room with access to a large balcony into the rear gardens, family bathroom and three bedroom with master en-suite shower room. The property features off road parking for two cars, lawned gardens to the front and rear plus a side garden with space for storage, a large decked balcony with good views, and there is no onward chain. The property is a shared ownership house and rents will apply. Applicants must qualify for the shared ownership scheme. For more information and to arrange a viewing, call us today on 01752 847151.
The property is approached from the road to a driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars. A pathway leads to the front entrance and continues to a side access gate which opens into the side and rear gardens. To the front is a level lawned garden, the electric meter and a front entrance door opens into the hallway.
The hallway has a radiator, staircase to the first floor, power-points and a telephone point. Doors open to:
Ground Floor Wc 5' 1" x 3' 8" ( 1.55m x 1.12m )
The WC has a front facing double glazed obscured glass window, radiator, extractor fan, a low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
Kitchen Diner 14' 10" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.52m max x 4.06m max )
The kitchen diner is an excellent size with a front facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed door to the garden. There is a radiator, power points and a large cupboard beneath the stairs providing useful storage space. There is a defined dining area with space for a family sized table and chairs and the kitchen has a range of modern fitted wall and base units, inset stainless steel single drain sink and inset gas hob with oven below and hood above. The boiler is housed in a cupboard and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. A doorway leads through to the living room.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
This excellent sized living room is light and airy with a rear facing double glazed window and rear access door to the balcony. The living room has a radiator, two telephone points, TV points, power points and excellent space for furniture.
The first floor landing has a power point, loft access and an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder, and an additional storage cupboard above the stairs provides useful storage space. Doors open off to:
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
The master bedroom is an excellent double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, TV and telephone point, power points and a door to the en-suite shower room.
The en-suite shower room has an extractor fan, wall light with shaver point, radiator and a suit to include low level WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, tiled splash backs and a tiled shower cubicle with main shower.
Second Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
The second double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, radiator, power points and TV point.
Third Bedroom 7' 11" x 6' 5" max ( 2.41m x 1.96m max )
Bedroom three is a good sized single bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, power points and TV points.
The bathroom comprises of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and mixer tap shower. There is also a radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to front of the property.
Outside: The rear gardens are accessed from the kitchen from the side gate way and from the living room via a large decked balcony. The balcony has space for garden furniture and steps lead down into the rear garden. The property enjoys a corner plot with good sized gardens to the front, side and rear. Below the balcony has space for storage and steps to the side of the house leading up to a side garden where there is access to the front gate and also into the kitchen. To the side of the property is a gravelled area with further space for storage in addition there is also CCTV and a children's climbing play house. The rear garden is partly lawned and there is a patio area with space for a washing line. The garden has panelled fencing to the rear and one side continuing round to the front. The gardens are an excellent size and a true feature of this delightful home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40890120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.