2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Street, Frome
- *** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
- Character Features
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Town Centre
- MUST BE VIEWED!
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this two bedroom CHARACTER FILLED property must be viewed. This hidden gem is nestled close to Frome town centre and offers light and spacious accommodation. With the added benefit of a lovely garden, as well as PRIVATE PARKING, this shouldn't be missed..
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Side aspect door. Side aspect window. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect windows. A range of wall and base units with roll top work surfacesover and an inset stainless steel sink. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Radiator. In the larder area of the kitchen there is a cellar which is accessed via a trap door in the floor.
Living / Dining Room 20' 3" x 14' ( 6.17m x 4.27m )
Front aspect windows. Door to rear garden. Radiators. Working fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing & storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Side aspect vaulted window. Boarded up original fireplace. Radiator. Beams.
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' ( 4.27m x 2.13m )
Side aspect window. Built in cupboard. Radiator. Beams.
Front aspect vaulted window. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail.
To the rear of this property is a lovely garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes. There is also side access to the front of the property which also has is a covered porch area with a utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
There is two off road allocated parking spaces located close to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40891497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.