2 bedroom apartment for saleStratford Central, Stratford City, London, E15
- Eleventh floor
- Two bedroom apartment
- Comprising approximately 905 sq ft
- Views towards the Olympic park, City and Canary Wharf
- Residents access to gymnasium and 24 hour concierge
- Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2018
An eleventh floor, two bedroom apartment, located in one of London's most successful regeneration areas, Stratford Central, E15.
Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2018, the property will comprise approximately 905 sq ft of well-appointed living space, including two large double bedrooms and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The development itself, is a striking 31-storey tower which will offer dual aspect views of both the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield's Stratford City.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge service and a private residents gymnasium.
Direct transport links servicing The City, Canary Wharf and the West End are readily accessible, along with the new Crossrail line which is due to be completed in 2018.
*All images are CGI and a representation of the development only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40894293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.