4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
Sold STC £280,000
- Four Bedroom
- Dress Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
Look at this beautiful four bedroom property in a popular area of Hatfield, viewing is highly recommended as this property benefits from entrance hall, rear hall, cloakroom, boiler room, lounge, office, kitchen diner, en suite, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage and house alarm and CCTV.
**Guide Price £280,000 - £320,000**
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A stunning example of a family home situated in the sought after location of Hatfield.
Offering spacious living accomodation throughout, the property comprises of an entrance hall, newly fitted kitchen/diner, sizable lounge,
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to first floor and radiator under cover.
With plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, wc and extractor fan.
With a side facing double glazed window, tiled work surfaces and wall mounted combi boiler.
Office 12' 2" x 12' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.78m )
With side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wood floor and gas fire.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 8" into shelving ( 6.05m x 3.56m into shelving )
With front facing double glazed windows, two side facing double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed door, gas fire, built in shelving and decorative coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 11' 5" x 19' 8" ( 3.48m x 5.99m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, tiled splash backs and tiling to floor, front facing double glazed window, sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, electric hob, fridge, central island, central heating radiator and spotlights.
With a side facing double glazed door, spotlights and tiled floor and central heating radiator.
With radiator under decorative cover, airing cupboard and loft access with ladder and light.
Bedroom one 17' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 5.31m max x 3.71m max )
A double room with two side facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
A side facing double glazed obscured window, wc, wash hand basin and vanity with mixer tap, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, access to loft, spotlights and ladder rail.
Bedroom two 11' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.58m )
A double bedroom with front facing double glazed window with central heating radiator.
Jack And Jill Dressing Room
A front facing double glazed window, built in wordrobes and draws and spotlights.
Bedroom three 11' 9" max into recess x 11' ( 3.58m max into recess x 3.35m )
A double room with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom four 8' 1" x 8' 7" into wardrobes ( 2.46m x 2.62m into wardrobes )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, laminate floor, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin and vanity, tiled walls, corner bath with shower over and spotlights.
A blocked paved lawned area and parking for several cars.
A rear garden with a pond, blocked paved, raised decking area, lawned area and gate to rear.
A side facing winow and rear facing door, with power and lighting and an alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40898118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.