3 bedroom cottage for saleTye Green, Glemsford, Sudbury
Sold STC £185,000
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Diner
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
HEART OF VILLAGE - A two/three bedroom mid-terrace property offering open plan living accommodation on the ground floor. The property is beautifully presented and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge/ Dining Area 23' 9" x 11' 7" ( 7.24m x 3.53m )
Brick fireplace with wooden mantle and inset gas stone, radiator, space for table in dining area, stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sash window to the front aspect, opening through to inner hallway.
Radiator, double glazed window to side aspect, door to rear garden, door to cloakroom, door to kitchen.
Comprising wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, low level w/c.
Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
Range of pine base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
Radiator, double glazed sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Radiator, overstairs storage cupboard, access to loft space, window to rear aspect, door through to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Through room from bedroom 2 - Radiator, airing cupboard, window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via a wrought iron gate with brick retaining wall leading to a pathway to the front entrance door. The rear garden commences with a patio area accessed from the rear lobby which leads onto the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn with pathway leading to the rear where there hardstanding and space for shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40898217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.