4 bedroom detached house for saleKeyhaven Road , Milford on Sea
Sold by Us
A brand new, spacious four-bedroom family home located in the quintessential coastal village of Milford on Sea.
This spacious family residence has recently been constructed and finished to an excellent standard throughout. The property is also well placed for those who peruse a more active lifestyle with the two sailing clubs located in coastal Hamlet of Keyhaven which is a little over one mile distant and falls within the national Park.
Entrance Hallway: Wooden glazed door, smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, stairs to first floor and doors to all accommodation.
Cloakroom: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, sensor lighting, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, large built in storage cupboard, part tiled walls, under floor heating and ceramic tiled floor.
Study: 2.97m (9ft 9in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to front aspect and under floor heating.
Lounge: 5.38m (17ft 8in) x 4.52m (14ft 10in) Max
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot light, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, two wall mounted lights, large decorative skirting, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, recess fireplace, TV point, under floor heating, Bi-fold wooden glazed door into;
Dining Room: 3.94m (12ft 11in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side aspect, double French doors giving access to rear patio and garden, under floor heating, large decorative skirting, double wooden doors into;
Kitchen/Breakfast: 4.85m (15ft 11in) x 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors giving access to rear patio and garden, granite work surface with inset one and half stainless sink with mixer tap over, inset Neff halogen hob and a stainless steel extractor hood over. A range of base and wall mounted storage cupboards, inset Neff Microwave, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A large central Island with granite work top and storage cupboards under, ceramic tiled floor, under floor heating, large decorative skirting, TV point and doors to;
Utility Room: 1.83m (6ft 0in) x 1.65m (5ft 5in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot light, smoke alarm, CO monitor, ceiling mounted extractor fan, double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted Potterton gas central heating boiler, roll top work surface, inset stainless steel sink and draining board with mixer tap over, storage cupboard under, space and plumbing for fitted washing machine, tiled floor and large decorative skirting.
Landing: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, loft access hatch, large built in storage cupboard housing pressurised water tank system, radiator and doors to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1: 5.26m (17ft 3in) x 3.76m (12ft 4in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, two radiators, large decorative skirting and door into;
En-Suite: Smooth plastered ceiling, inset spot lights, ceiling mounted extractor fan, double glazed Velux window to front aspect, large enclosed glass shower cubicle with plumbed shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, low level WC, and wall mounted chrome ladder style radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point and sensor lighting.
Bedroom 2: 3.78m (12ft 5in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV point and large decorative coving.
Bedroom 3: 3.99m (13ft 1in) x 2.69m (8ft 10in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to front aspect, recessed storage area, TV point, radiator and large decorative skirting.
Bedroom 4: 4.04m (13ft 3in) x 2.46m (8ft 1in)
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side aspect, TV point, radiator and large decorative skirting.
Bathroom: Smooth plastered ceiling, inset spot light, ceiling mounted extractor fan, large enclosed glass shower cubicle with plumbed shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage cupboards under, deep panelled bath, low level WC, wall mounted ladder style radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and sensor lighting.
Front Garden: The boundary is defined behind a low brick built wall, paved pathway extends to the front door with a lawned area to each side with complimentary planted flower beds.
Rear Garden: Enclosed on all sides, paved patio area adjoins the rear of the property and the remainder is laid to lawn with complimentary planted flower beds. A wooden pedestrian gate gives access to the detached single garage.
Other: A brand new, spacious four-bedroom family home located in the quintessential coastal village of Milford on Sea. This spacious family residence has recently been constructed and finished to an excellent standard throughout. This stylish new build home comprises of a welcoming Entrance Hallway which benefits from under floor heating with stairs extending to the first floor and doors off to all downstairs accommodation. The property boasts a downstairs cloakroom, a study and a generously proportioned Lounge which extends to a little over 20' this is further complemented by a sizable Dining room. The family kitchen is of a timeless style and incorporates granite worktops and a full range of quality appliances which are fully integrated and include a Neff Microwave, Dishwasher Oven and Hob and a Fridge Freezer. The flooring comprises of ceramic tiles with underfloor heating. The utility room is off the main kitchen area and once again boasts some integrated appliances.
The stairs lead from the Entrance Hallway up onto a light and airy landing with doors off to all accommodation. The two principal bedrooms both have En-Suite Shower rooms and the remaining two bedrooms are also of a double size. These rooms are serviced by the family bathroom which boasts a roll top bath and a large plumbed shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and sensor lighting.
This impressive detached house also offers a private rear garden which is enclosed on all sides and is largely laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. To the side of the property there is a brick built detached garage and off road parking area.
The property is situated within a much sought after school catchment and is also in close proximity to the comprehensive selections of shops, restaurants and boutiques which are positioned around the central village green. Throughout the year, they host numerous events such as the village fete, music and food festival and local Art exhibitions to name a few. A short walk from the property is the nature reserve of Sturt Pond. The property is also well placed for those who peruse a more active lifestyle with the two sailing clubs located in coastal hamlet of Keyhaven which is a little over one mile distant and falls within the national Park Boundary.
This charming property set within an enchanting location necessitates viewing to fully appreciate all that is on offer. Please call Churchfield on 01202 779911 for more information.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.