5 bedroom detached house for saleEffingham Road, Harden, Bingley
Sold by Us
- Stunning views over open countryside
- Newly fitted house bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle
- Spacious contemporary kitchen diner plus two large reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms and two large singles
- Fabulous village location
- Mature landscaped gardens with afternoon sun
- Double driveway
- Integral double garage with electric and water points
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility
A superbly presented executive style five bedroom detached home offering quality family living accommodation, with stunning views. The property is situated on a prestigious development built by David Wilson Homes, in the sought after village of Harden. This home is very well presented throughout in a unique location on this highly desirable cul-de-sac. The rear of the property enjoys a superb aspect overlooking open countryside while the front elevation looks onto a lawned garden and spacious cul-de-sac green.
The property benefits from a spectacular contemporary kitchen and dining area overlooking landscaped garden and open countryside, perfect for both family meals and formal entertaining. There is a large drive to the front of the property, an integral double garage with electrcity and water points, gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and en-suite facilities. A newly fitted modern bathroom suite with separate shower cubical completes this executive home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40907442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference l52-oaj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.