4 bedroom house for saleRobin Hill, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Immaculate Modern Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Two Separate Receptions and Study
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Garage and Additional Off Road Parking
- No Chain
This immaculately presented modern detached home comprises four bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom with modern white suite, separate sitting and dining rooms. There is also a study, fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and double glazed conservatory. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing whilst externally the property boasts attractive rear and side gardens with double garage and additional off road parking. Situated close to Little Common Village with its local amenities including a doctors surgery, dentist and bank.
Bedroom 1 - 13'2 x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 12'8 x 8'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'11 x 9'9 -
Bedroom 4 - 11'4 x 8' -
Reception 1 - 16' x 12'8 -
Reception 2 - 9'9 x 9' -
Reception 3 - 14'2 x 12'3 -
Reception 4 - 11'4 x 8'8 -
Kitchen - 17'9 x 9'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40907772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26163403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.