3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurns Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached house
- Excellent family accommodation throughout
- Well presented throughout
- Benefits from detached garage to the rear and lawned garden.
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM semi detached family home ideal for first time buyers, benefiting from a detached garage and enclosed lawned rear garden. Being well presented throughout this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Spacious family home situated within this well established residential area of Dinnington. Well placed for Primary and Comprehensive schools along with the many facilities of Dinnington including a variety of shops, supermarkets and public transport. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, dining kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the front of the house is a lawned garden whilst to the rear is a paved courtyard and detached garage. The property has been well maintained buy the present owners and warrants a full inspection.
Having a front facing composite entrance door, front facing PVC double glazed window, tiled flooring and a radiator provides access too;
Low flush Wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and having a front facing double glazed obscure window.
Lounge 19' 9" x 10' 3" max ( 6.02m x 3.12m max )
Front facing PVC double glazed window, double glazed PVC patio doors, wall lights, TV point, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 12' 11" widest point ( 4.45m x 3.94m widest point )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units with worktop space over and tiled splash backs, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Having tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, a radiator and rear facing PVC double glazed window. Rear facing PVC double glazed door.
Stairs & Landing
Access to loft space and airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes , radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' into doorway x 11' 1" maximum ( 3.66m into doorway x 3.38m maximum )
Front facing double glazed window, TV point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, being partly tiled, a radiator and having a front facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
The front of the property offers a lawned area being fenced and hedged to borders and having a gate with path to side.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance block paved area and outside water tap.
Power & Light connected with up and over access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40908939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.