2 bedroom flat for saleWalm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2
- Video Entry system
- High grade European Oak engineered timber flooring
- Two bedrooms with Westex velvet collection carpets
- German made Leicht kitchen with composite stone worktops
- Under floor heating fitted to bathroom and shower room
- Access to the lovely communal garden
- Moments from a range of trendy shops and amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a brand new period conversion combining the perfect blend of heritage and contemporary luxury interiors, ideally located within Willesden Green.
The development is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Willesden Green and Queens Park while the green open spaces of Gladstone Park are also a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 975619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.