2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDarnholm Court, Howdale Road, Hull
Sold STC £99,950
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- GARDENS & PARKING
ATTRACTIVELY DESIGNED AND WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY BOASTING FITTED DINING KITCHEN AND VEHICLE PARKING!
An attractively designed, well presented and tastefully decorated modern style two bedroom end terraced family house with electric heating, double glazing (where specified) and security alarm system. Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular/convienent residential development adjacent to the historic village of Sutton. Served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance porch, lounge, fitted dining kitchen. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear with private parking facility.
With glazed residential door (double glazed).
Lounge 15' 6" Max/ including stairs area x 11' 9" Max ( 4.72m Max/ including stairs area x 3.58m Max )
With casement window (double glazed), Dimplex electric storage heater, cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), coving and colonial style door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, Dimplex electric storage heater, picture window (double glazed), vinyl floor covering and French doors leading to the rear garden (double glazed).
Bedroom 1 11' 9" To back of wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.58m To back of wardrobes x 2.79m )
With casement window (double glazed), mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" Max x 7' 2" Plus recess ( 3.58m Max x 2.18m Plus recess )
With casement window (double glazed) and colonial style door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, airing cupboard (housing hot water cylinder), inset ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring, casement window with patterned glass (double glazed) and colonial style door.
With Dimplex electric room heater. Trap door access via ladder to roof space.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden (designed for ease of maintenance). To the rear is a paved garden (designed for ease of maintenance) with cold water tap, light, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate. Adjacent vehicle court yard area with own space allocated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40910016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.