1 bedroom flat for salePark Plaza County Hall, South Bank, SE1
- 7.03% NET YIELD
- CASH BUYER
- PARK PLAZA, COUNTY HALL SE1
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CHAIN FREE
- SITUATED ALONG TEH VIBRANT SOUTHBANK
- ONSITE RESTAURANT, LEISURE FACILITIES, SPA, BALLROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- 24HRS SECURITY
- FULLY MANAGED, HASSEL FREE INVESTMENT
UNIQUE COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CASH BUYERS!
Located on the 2nd floor of Park Plaza County Hall, this 'suite' is offering a high return of up to 7.03%. This development and all rooms are managed and let by the Park Plaza Group as a hotel and offers a 'no hassle' investment solution. This luxury room comprises of a reception room with kitchenette and sofa bed, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary bathroom.
The concept of acquiring an Apartment Hotel Suite in the heart of London overlooking Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament & The City must be considered as one of the finest and most certain long term investment opportunities. Comprising of over 390 prestigious suites and arranged over 14 floors around a spectacular atrium void with glazed canopy roof, each suite has been designed and specified to include refined precious marble and limestone finishes, with furniture and bespoke wall art by one of London's highest acclaimed interior consultants.
Located along the vibrant South Bank providing luxurious and highly sophisticated suites, in the heart of London, overlooking The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and The City the views are truly breath-taking. The location needs little more introduction, guests are minutes from world class shopping, Saville Row tailoring, the West End, Covent Garden, Theatre land and the inexhaustible spectacle of the 'South Bank' arts and media itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2252747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.