3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRathborne Croft, Parwich, Ashbourne
- Semi Detached House
- Highly Sought-After Village Within Peak District National Park
- Solid Fuel Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Fitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking & Gardens
- Energy Rating: E
A three bedroom semi detached house located in the highly sought-after village of Parwich, in an idyllic position set on the fringes of the village, with solid fuel central heating and double glazing, the property also has a conservatory and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Parwich is a village 7 miles north of Ashbourne set in the stunning Peak District National Park, made up of a collection of stone buildings, in a truly stunning location surrounded by beautiful countryside. The village facilities include the Anglican church of St Peter's, a primary school, the Sycamore Inn (containing a public house and village shop), the village Memorial Hall, the Royal British Legion Clubhouse, hard surface play area, a bowling green and cricket pitch.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance is via a main entrance door into the Reception Hallway with laminate wooden flooring, stairs off to the first floor accommodation, doors to two cloaks cupboards, guest cloakroom, kitchen and living room. Guest Cloakroom having a white suite with tiled floor, partial tiled walls and extractor fan.
Fitted Kitchen/Diner having a range of base and wall mounted painted wooden units with roll top work surfaces, electric hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring and stable door to rear.
With a wooden fire surround and inset solid fuel fire which also powers a back boiler and the central heating, tiled hearth, laminate floor and French doors into uPVC Conservatory with tiled floor and doors opening onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing with doors to all main rooms. Master Bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, laminate floor and dado rail. Bedroom Two with dado rail, laminate flooring and built-in fitted wardrobes. Further Bedroom Three and fitted Bathroom having a white suite including bath with electric shower over and tiled flooring.
There is a gated pathway leading to a Paved Frontage and enclosed with a dry stone wall. Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles. The Rear Garden is a two tiered garden with a large patio area and steps down to a lawned area.
From Ashbourne leave the town on the A515 heading north towards Buxton, turning right before Fenny Bentley village on the B5056 heading towards Bakewell. Follow for approximately 5 miles turning left signposted Parwich. Head into the village of Parwich turning right before the village pub, bearing right at the next two junctions following Creamery Lane up the hill and Rathborne Croft will be located on the right hand side as identified by our For Sale board.
This property has a Derbyshire Clause Section 157 as there are restrictions on purchase:
1) Consent will automatically be given to a person who has lived or worked within Derbyshire or the Peak District National Park for a period of 3 years before the transaction.
2) Consent will be given where a person has a local connection with the area and is returning to care for another relative.
3) Consent will be given to Registered Social Landlords whose stated aim is to provide housing for those satisfying the qualifying criteria. Consent will also be conditional on compliance of this requirement.
4) Consent will be given to members of the Armed Forces with a local connection to living in the area.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Ashbourne Office.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Internet connection: Broadband.
Mains water, drainage and electricity are believed to be connected to the property. Solid fuel heating. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Derbyshire Dales District Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40912440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953054531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.