3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrinan, LOCHGILPHEAD, PA31
Offers in Excess of
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen. Dining Room.
- 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite). Family Bathroom.
- Huge storage area underneath the conservatory.
- Double Glazing. Central Heating.
- Easily maintained garden ground.
- Large Driveway.
- Superb views over Loch Crinan.
Situated within the picturesque village of Crinan this stunning DETACHED PROPERTY, boasting superb views over Loch Crinan, comprises well proportioned, bright accommodation of entrance hall, charming sitting room, featuring a wood burning stove, leading into the conservatory from which to enjoy the wonderful view, fitted kitchen which overlooks the dining room with French doors leading onto the rear patio, Master bedroom with fully tiled luxury en-suite plus two other double bedrooms with extensive built in storage space and a well appointed family sized bathroom.
A very attractive feature in itself is the exemplary stonework surrounding the property and also used within the garden grounds to provide terraced patios as well as the driveway which is large enough to accommodate 4 cars. There is also a huge storage area underneath the conservatory and accessed from the garden grounds. White goods and carpets are included in the sale.
This is an exceptional property situated within a very tranquil and beautiful part of Argyll which must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40913055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A780A-t-930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.