2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOld Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Secure Entry System
- Popular Locale
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
Beautifully presented and good sized traditional ground floor flat situated within a much sought after south-side residential location. The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway, well presented and good sized lounge, most impressive and contemporary modern fitted breakfasting kitchen.
A well appointed traditional flat occupying a ground floor position within this attractive sandstone building located in a much sought after and convenient south side location.
Internally, the property benefits from a flexible apartment layout, there is gas fired central heating, a secure door entry system and access to well kept residents gardens at the rear. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The overall accommodation extends to a entrance hallway with in-built storage and access off to all apartments, an impressive sized formal lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom.
The property is centrally positioned in Old Cathcart and sits only minutes walk from excellent amenities including a wide variety of shops, cafes and bars. Supermarkets, train station, Linn Park, Queens Park and excellent public transport services are all close at hand. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.