Land for saleManse Brae, Lochgilphead, PA31
Offers in Excess of
- Outline Planning Permission for a detached dwelling house.
- The plot extends to approximately 0.3 acres.
- The Cuilarstich Burn forms the West Boundary.
- Access to all services except mains gas.
Located to the north east of Springbank, Manse Brae, this BUILDING PLOT, one of the last available in Lochgilphead, extends to approximately 0.3 acres and has outline planning permission for a detached dwelling house. The documents can be viewed by visiting the Argyll & Bute Council website at www.argyll-bute.gov.uk\planning-and-environment and entering the reference 15/00936/PPP.
The plot is a sloping piece of ground with well-established trees and shrubs and the Cuilerstich Burn forming the Westerly boundary. There is access to all services except mains gas.
Lochgilphead is home to the headquarters of Argyll & Bute Council, who, together with the Forestry Commission and the local hospital, are one of the area’s largest employers. The town benefits from a joint campus school, sports centre, swimming pool, supermarket, hospital, golf course and a wide range of smaller, independent shops. The local area is perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors with numerous opportunities to walk, run, cycle, fish, bird watch, sail, golf to name only a handful of activities.
Please contact our Lochgilphead office on 01546 602 903 for more details about this centrally located plot.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COXXA01b-t-1100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.