2 bedroom retirement property for saleStation Street, Lewes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Popular and Central Location
- Communal Lounge and Laundry
- Parking Available
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this two bedroom retirement flat in popular Caburn Court on Station Street, which features lounge, kitchen, bathroom, access to communal lounge and laundry and available parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this two bedroom retirement flat in Caburn Court on Station Street, which features lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits benefits include access to communal lounge and laundry, on-site warden, access to a guest room and parking available. The location of Caburn Court allows the residents a central position in historical Lewes, alongside the regular and reliable bus service and mainline rail station.
Access via secure entry leading to communal lounge and wardens office. Access lift to all floors and further communal laundry and guest room.
Entrance via timber door, two storage cupboards and doors leading through to rooms.
Double glazed box bay window to front, fireplace with hearth surround, power points, wall mounted storage heaters. Archway leading through to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, electric hob, integrated eye level oven with freezer below, undercounter fridge and extractor fan, .
Double glazed window to front, power points, built in storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space, wall mounted storage heater.
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted storage heater, built in cupboard with hanging and shelving, power points.
Fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with wall mounted thermostat shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level WC and fully tiled surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40914843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.