Convenience Store for saleMuasdale Stores, by Tarbert, PA29 6XD
- Large shopfront with counter and shelves
- Small storage area to the rear
- Hand wash facilities and staff toilet
- Main store outside the rear of the property
- Covered loading/unloading bay
- Large car park to the rear
New to the market, Muasdale Stores is a thriving local GENERAL STORES BUSINESS with a large clientele and catchment area. The shop is popular with locals and visitors alike and is a common coffee stop for frequent users of the busy A83 Glasgow to Campbeltown road which passes the door.
Muasdale itself is a picturesque village some 15 miles from Campbeltown on the West coast of the Kintyre peninsula. The views from the village look out across the Sound of Gigha to the inner Hebridean islands of Islay, jura scarab and beyond. The village is a useful touring base with ferry terminals for Islay, Gigha, Arran and Portavadie all within half an hours drive.
The shop comprises a large shopfront with counter and alcohol shelves to one end. To the rear of the main building there lies a small storage area, hand wash facilities and a staff toilet. Outside the rear of the property is the main store and covered loading/unloading bay. The large car park to the rear has space for the safe parking of several customer cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUASD01-t-1509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.