2 bedroom park home for saleWaterloo Cross, Uffculme, Cullompton
- Luxury Park Home
- Two bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room and dressing room to master
- Good sized rear garden
- Fabulous rural outlook
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Driveway parking for four cars
Situated in a quiet and privately owned park comprising of only eight homes is this luxury two bedroom Park Home exclusively available to the over 50's. The property benefits from an ensuite and dressing room to the master, a spacious lounge/diner and a great sized garden with rural views.
The accommodation in this fabulous Park Home comprises a large lounge/diner, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, an ensuite shower room and dressing room to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The rear landscaped garden is a superb size with a fantastic rural outlook. To the front there is parking for 4 cars.
uPVC double glazed front door, two storage cupboards, radiator
Lounge 19' 3" x 15' 6" maximum ( 5.87m x 4.72m maximum )
four uPVC double glazed windows to front and side, fireplace housing electric fire, radiator
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops. one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, gas oven with electric hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, radiator
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, walk in wardrobes, radiator
En Suite Shower Room
opaque uPVC double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator
opaque uPVC double glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet
A beautifully landscaped rear garden with summer house and a rural outlook.
There is driveway parking for four cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.