3 bedroom town house for saleCarson Avenue, Dinnington, Sheffield
- Modern three bedroom end townhouse
- Accommodation set over three levels;
- Lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom
- Garden to rear and garage
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000
GUIDE PRICE - £135,000 TO £140,000 this modern three bedroom end townhouse situate within an established residential development amidst similar properties. Located within easy reach of the varied amenities in Dinnington and a short drive from M1. GARAGE aand PARKING to rear.
THREE BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE offering accommodation over three levels ideal for the young family of professional couple. Accommodation comprises Entrance hall, cloakroom WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. Garden to the rear and garage. The property is available to purchase with no upward chain. Situated within a modern development well placed for schools and local amenities. The A57, M1 and M18 are a short drive away allowing for commuting to major towns. OFFERED AT A GUIDE PRICE OF £135,000 TO £140,000, OUR VENDOR IS PREPARED TO BE FLEXIBLE ON THE PRICE subject to proceedability of the buyer.
Having double glazed front entrance door, central heating radiator, double glazed window.
Comprising low flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator and tiling to the splash back areas.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.86m )
Having a comprehensive range of cream and wood trim base and wall units set above and below worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated gas hob with extractor and electric oven. plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and boiler. Double glazed french doors give access to the rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Situated on the ground floor and having a front facing double glazed window, TV point, central heating radiator.
First Floor Rooms
Lounge 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
Rear facing room with double glazed French doors and safety railing, additional double glazed window, TV point, central heating radiator..
Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and TV point.
Three piece suite in white comprises bath with shower over, low flush WC, hand wash basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window. Complimentary tiling to the walls.
Upper Level Rooms
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
With double built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, TV point and double glazed window.
Shower enclosure. low flush WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.95m x 1.80m )
Single bedrooms with double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Small walled enclosure to the front whilst to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden and patio area.
Having up and over doors and storage into the roof space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40916709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.