4 bedroom detached house for saleStiles Yard, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
Sold STC £1,350,000
- Spacious detached family home
- Built to the highest specification
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Large seperate living room opening out to rear patio and garden
- Master bedroom suite
- 3 further bedrooms and 2 further bathrooms
- Seperate garage and 1 surface space
- EPC Rating = B
** HOUSE FOR SALE WITH FURNITURE**
*Beautiful interiors by the local designers FORME*
An exclusive collection of nine new and refurbished homes conveniently positioned in Alresford. With traditional architecture and construction methods.
Approximately 12 miles from Winchester city centre this wonderful family home offers the best of both town and country.
Viewing strictly by appointment only, please contact Savills on 01962 834045 to arrange an appointment
A wonderful new development in this Georgian market town close to the historic city of Winchester.
Part of an exclusive development of nine new and refurbished homes, this four bedroom family home is currently under construction. Built to the highest of standards, 2 Stiles Yard offers period charm with the ease of low maintenance construction methods.
All but one wonderful home are now reserved, so if you have any queries or wish to discuss the development further, please not hesitate to contact Savills Winchester.
Square Footage: 2,476 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD140092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.