3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wells Road, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC Plus Family Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
A perfect first time buy or family home is offered to the market with this three bedroomed semi-detached property situated within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. This well presented property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, family bathroom and additional WC.
FURTHER PHOTOS TO FOLLOW! Offered to the market with no upward chain is this perfect first time buy or family home situated in a convenient location within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. The property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, family bathroom plus additional WC. This three bedroomed semi-detached property has been well maintained and is well presented throughout. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Door leading in from the front elevation.
Comprises of a WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 11' 2" x 14' 1" Max ( 3.40m x 4.29m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Dining Room 11' 11" Into Bay x 10' ( 3.63m Into Bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay fronted window and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 18' 8" Max x 17' 2" ( 5.69m Max x 5.23m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear and side, sink drainer and additional work surfaces. Electric oven and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door giving access to garden.
Accessed via the entrance hall with loft access, additional storage cupboard, ceiling spotlights and access to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 14' 1" Max ( 3.40m x 4.29m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 2" Max x 13' 3" ( 2.18m Max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear and side and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.33m Max x 3.18m Max )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
With wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps plus electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and separate WC.
To the front of the property is an enclosed rear garden with a path leading to the property.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden.
Please note these details are draft details. Approved details are to follow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.