5 bedroom detached house for saleCarlton Road, Ainsdale
- Beautifully presented detached house
- Two reception rooms & dining kitchen
- Five bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Well tended gardens to front & rear
- Walking distance to Ainsdale Village
- Viewings strictly by appointment
- ****No Chain****
This handsome detached family home is located within walking distance of Ainsdale Village and offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout together with the benefit of 'no chain'! The current owners have taken great care to create a home of enviable quality, with well planned accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall, WC, lounge, rear lounge with dining area and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, four bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom to the first floor, the fifth bedroom being at the second floor level. There are well tended gardens to the front and rear, the rear enjoying a sunny aspect. Viewings highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40920555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6579624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.