3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Villas, Great Saling, Braintree
Sold STC £425,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Sought After Village of Great Saling
- Ample Parking Facilities
- Workshop and Spa Room
- Extremely Well Maintained Throughout
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Viewings Highly Recommended
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £435,000** A rarely available three bedroom semi detached house situated in a very quiet location in the sought after village of Great Saling.
The accommodation comprises; porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property boasts double glazing, large driveway for 4/5 cars, large rear garden with work shop, spa room and additional parking to rear. The property has been decorated to a very high standard and viewings are highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator with ornate cover, under stair storage, engineered Oak flooring, doors leading to;
Lounge 21' 10" max x 14' 11" max ( 6.65m max x 4.55m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and front, double glazed French doors to garden, two radiators, feature fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burner, engineered Oak flooring.
Kitchen 14' 11" max x 10' max ( 4.55m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, range of wall and base units with hand made white Oak work surfaces incorporating twin butler sinks, space for range cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, access to loft space which leads to the boiler, engineered Oak flooring.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, tiled flooring, door leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, engineered Oak flooring.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Radiator with ornate cover, engineered Oak flooring, double doors to;
Conservatory 13' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.07m )
Upvc sealed unit with dwarf wall beneath, windows to all sides, French doors to garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, two built in double wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' max ( 2.95m x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed panelled corner bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, extractor fan.
Large carriage pebble driveway for 4/5 cars, side pedestrian access to the rear garden, two small lawn areas, pathway to front entrance, outside tap.
Approximately 90' x 46', large block paved patio area with covered pathway leading to a shingle area for additional parking, gate to rear, two lawn areas, various flower and shrub beds, mature trees, enclosed by panelled fencing, outside light, outside tap.
Windows to side and rear, own circuit board for power and lighting, wood flooring, outside light.
Entrance lobby, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, door to room, opaque double glazed window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, extractor fan, hot tub.
No gas mains connected, the property is powered by LPG gas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40923744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.