3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Grove, Sandiacre, Nottingham
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Refurbished Semi-Detached
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- New Bathroom
- Views To The Rear
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A refurbished semi-detached property in a popular location offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation is gas central heated and double glazed and comprises of - entrance hallway, newly fitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the rear, lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom.
A refurbished semi-detached property in a popular location offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation is gas central heated and double glazed and comprises of - entrance hallway, newly fitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the rear, lounge, three good size bedrooms and new bathroom suite. The property has off road parking to the front and a garden and decked area to the rear. The upstairs bedrooms to the rear benefit from far reaching views of the surrounding area. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer or growing family and viewing is highly advised.
Having entrance door, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 18' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.66m x 2.95m )
Having newly fitted modern matching wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integral oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heating radiator, understairs cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the front and side, double glazed patio doors giving access to the decked area of the rear garden and further door to the side giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the front, loft access and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' x 13' 8" ( 3.05m x 4.17m )
Having double glazed window to the rear with views over the surrounding area and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 10' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, again with views over the surrounding area and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
New fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed windows to the front and side, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a parking area with steps leading to the front door. To the rear is a large decked area and garden area which is enlcosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40924644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.