3 bedroom terraced house for salePentland Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £83,000
- Three Bedroom Inner Terraced House
- Detached Garage & Southerly Facing Garden to the Rear
- Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Units & White Good Included
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Solar Panels with £400 per Annum Feed-in Tariff & Discounted Electricity Bills
This inner terraced house on Pentland Avenue has some great features which are certain to appeal to a young family or first time buyer. To start with, there is a detached garage and a patio style garden to the rear, UPVC double glazing, central heating with a Worcester combi boiler and solar roof panels providing the owner with discounted electricity bills and a feed-in tariff of around £400 per annum. Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen with modern style units and white goods and bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. The first floor has three bedrooms and WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40930809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.