4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Edwin Reach, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Front And Rear Gardens
- En Suite
We are very pleased to offer the beautiful property situated in Dunscroft, which consists of four bedrooms, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, study room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a garage.
***Guide price £180,000 - £190,000***
We are very pleased to offer the beautiful property situated in Dunscroft,which consists of four bedrooms, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, study room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
With a front facing double glazed door, decorative coving to ceiling, two central heating radiators and stairs to first floor.
With front facing double glazed obscured window, wc, wash hand basin, splash back tiles, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 11' 4" into recess x 14' 6" plus bay ( 3.45m into recess x 4.42m plus bay )
With a front front double glazed bay window, gas fire place, storage cupboard, ceiling fan and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 10' 4" ( 2.62m x 3.15m )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and celing rose.
Study 6' 7" x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 2.01m x 2.77m plus door recess )
With front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 7" plus recess x 12' 2" max ( 3.23m plus recess x 3.71m max )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, rear facing double glazed window, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric oven and gas hob, tiled splash backs, door to the utility room, a ceiling fan and coving to the ceiling.
With wall and base units in work surfaces, tiled splash back and floor, central heating radiator, extractor fan, sink with mixer tapand door to rear.
With airing cupboard, loft access, central heating radiator, two ceiling rose and decorative coving to ceiling.
Bedroom one 10' 7" x 11' 2" To front wordrobes ( 3.23m x 3.40m To front wordrobes )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to celing and ceiling rose.
Having a side facing double glazed window, wash hand basen with mixer tap, extractor fan, wc, shower cubicle, central heating radiator and tiling to two walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 6" to front of wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.90m to front of wardrobes )
A double room with front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heated radiator.
Bedroom three 10' 6" plus door recess x 9' 4" tp front of wardrobes ( 3.20m plus door recess x 2.84m tp front of wardrobes )
A double room with rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom four 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
with a front facing double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, wc, tiled wall were visible, coving to ceiling, ladder rail and spotlights
An open garden plan with drive.
An enclosed garden with lawned area, blocked paved area and cold water tap.
With power, light and up and over double door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40935609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.