3 bedroom detached house for saleValmont Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000
- Detached Family Home
- Beautiful Original Features Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
Offered to the market with no chain is this beautiful detached family home situated in the sought after location of Sherwood. The property offers spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises of two reception rooms, three bedrooms and off road parking making this a perfect family home.
Guide price of £180,000 - £200,000. THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME! Situated in the sought after location of Sherwood you'll find this beautiful three bedroomed detached family home that boasts stunning original features throughout. This spacious property offers perfect living accommodation for any growing family which briefly comprises of a large entrance hall, two reception rooms, three bedrooms, family bathroom, off road parking and rear garden. The convenient location that this property occupies offers close access routes to the M1 and Nottingham City Centre and is within close proximity to Nottingham City Hospital. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to appreciate what this beautiful property has to offer.
With door leading in from the front elevation and gives access through to the entrance hall.
With original door with stained glass windows leading from the entrance porch, wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Comprises of a WC, wash hand basin, single glazed window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" x 14' 3" Into Bay ( 3.53m x 4.34m Into Bay )
With single glazed bay fronted window, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Dining Room 13' 7" Plus Bay x 11' 5" ( 4.14m Plus Bay x 3.48m )
Single glazed bay window to side, wall mounted radiator and door giving access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, single glazed window to side, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Accessed via the entrance hall with original stained glass window to side and gives access to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 14' 3" Max Into Bay ( 3.48m x 4.34m Max Into Bay )
Single glazed bay fronted window and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.06m x 3.48m Max )
Single glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' 9" Plus Bay ( 2.44m x 2.36m Plus Bay )
Single glazed bay fronted window and wall mounted radiator.
Spacious family bathroom with dual aspect windows, bath with mixer taps plus shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb for off road parking and access to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed family sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40935981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.