3 bedroom detached house for saleWickett Hern Road, Armthorpe, DONCASTER
- Detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Modern bathroom
- Off road parking and garage
- Popular location
Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000 - This perfect three bed extended detached family home is set in the popular area of Armthorpe with good access to local amenities.The property is well presented & provides ample living space including three reception rooms,modern kitchen and off road parking.
Has a central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and tiled flooring. There is access to the kitchen.
Lounge 11' 5" exc recess x 15' 7" into recess ( 3.48m exc recess x 4.75m into recess )
Has a front and side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. There is access to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.01m )
Has a central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There is access to the lounge and an opening into the kitchen and third reception room.
Third Reception Room 8' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.84m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There are patio doors and side door to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and induction hob/oven with extractor fan. There are tiled flooring and access to the entrance hall and an opening into the dining area.
Has a side facing double glazed window. There is access to the bedrooms, bathrooma and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 4" to the wardrobes x 8' 10" ( 3.45m to the wardrobes x 2.69m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" to the wardrobes x 8' 10" into the recess ( 2.62m to the wardrobes x 2.69m into the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.01m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, extractor fan and spotlights. Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There are fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is fencing to the side and rear, lawned area, mature shrubs and off road parking. There is access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is a lawned area, block paved area, mature shrubs and outside tap. There is access to the front and garage.
Garage 25' 3" x 8' 8" ( 7.70m x 2.64m )
Has power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.