1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Brooms, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD2
Sold STC £70,000
- PLEASANT WOODLAND POSITION WITH WOODED ASPECT
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BED, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PROFESSIONAL COUPLES, SINGLE PEOPLE, THOSE LOOKING TOWARDS RETIREMENT
- WELL PRUNED GARDENS
- DETACHED OUTBUILDING/STORE
NO UPPER CHAIN
Occupying a pleasant position with a wooded aspect is this well presented ground floor flat with the added feature of a garden. The property offers two reception rooms by way of a lounge and generous conservatory, double bedroom and 4 piece bathroom suite. Appealing to a range of buyers including the first time buyer professional couple and those looking towards retirement. It is conveniently situated for access to the local amenities in the nearby villages of Birkby and Lindley, together with convenient access to the M62 motorway network making the busy trading centres of West Yorkshire and East Lancashire readily accessible. Externally there are well pruned gardens to the front with mature shrub borders and a detached outbuilding/store which has power and lighting. There is also a designated parking space within the residents car park. Energy Rating: D
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via uPVC double glazed French doors into the conservatory.
Conservatory - 14'1" x 8'9" (4.29m x 2.67m) - Being of dwarf wall and uPVC double glazed construction and having a solid wood floor, central heating radiator and a set of uPVC double glazed French doors which give access to the lounge.
Lounge - 15'3" x 9'10" (4.65m x 3.00m) - This well proportioned reception room has a wall mounted gas fire and central heating radiator and open to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 8'10" x 5'6" (2.69m x 1.68m) - Fitted with a range of matching high gloss wall and base units with working surfaces over, there is a stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven beneath, solid wood flooring, uPVC double glazed window, part tiling to the walls, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer.
Bedroom - 12'3" x 10'9" (3.73m x 3.28m) - Having a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Comprising of a four piece suite in white incorporating a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower, tiling to the walls, uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Outside: - To the front of the property there is a decked seating area and a section of lawned garden with mature shrub borders as well as a block built storage shed.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40936137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26166755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.