2 bedroom flat for saleTalla Road, Hillington, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Cottage Flat
- Main Door Access
- Detached Garage
- Generous Gardens
- Popular Locale
Impressive two bedroom apartment located within this popular southside address. This property is found in excellent order throughout and benefits from off street parking and generous garden grounds. Early inspection is highly advisable.
Presented for sale is this immediately impressive two bedroom cottage flat set within Talla Road, Hillington. This development has long been popular with the discerning buyer and this property offers substantial accommodation formed over one level.
Accommodation comprises in its entirety welcoming reception hall, fantastic sized lounge which has been open planned to host a dining room, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms. In addition to fresh and tasteful decoration, the property further boasts double glazing, new roof replaced in July 2015, detached garage and a driveway.. This splendid position provides generously sized gardens surrounding. These are mainly laid to lawn. The roof was replaced in July 2015.
This area has long been popular with the discerning buyer allowing easy access to all local facilities with destinations further afield easily accessed via public transport and road routes. The area is known for its primary and secondary schooling.
A splendid example of its kind, presented to the market at an attractive market price, the agents suggest early internal viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 17' 10" max ( 4.67m max x 5.44m max )
Kitchen 7' max x 6' 6" max ( 2.13m max x 1.98m max )
Bedroom One 16' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.16m max x 3.45m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 6' 3" max x 5' 4" max ( 1.91m max x 1.63m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.