1 bedroom apartment for saleHoneysuckle Way, ATTLEBOROUGH
Sold STC £91,000
- 70% Shared Equity
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Chain Free
This well presented, light and spacious apartment is found within a popular development in Attleborough is sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN! The property boasts a modern kitchen, shower room and a 19'3 living room! Externally, there is a car port providing off road parking too! *** 70% Share ***
Ideal first time purchase! INTERNAL VIEWING IS ADVISED!
Velux window, radiator, boiler cupboard and consumer unit.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' 6" ( 5.87m x 3.51m )
2 x velux windows, 2 x radiators and juliette balcony.
Kitchen 7' x 8' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base fittings, roll top work surfaces with inset sink / drainer with mixer taps. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge / freezer. Velux window.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max x 8' 9" ( 4.50m max x 2.67m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and TV connection point.
Wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC and double shower cubicle. Radiator and shaver point.
The vendor infroms us that the remaining 30% is owned by Saffron and can be purchased after 5 years ownership and the duration of the lease is 125 years starting 14th July 2014.
Shared Equity Service Charge for 2016/17 is £89.92.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40947732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.